- Tear open packaging. Upon contact with air, MenstruHeat will heat up on its own.
- Peel and paste onto abdomen or underwear according to your preference of heat level.
- After every hour of use, remove product for at least 5 mins to let your skin rest. Prolonged contact with low heat may cause burns.
Like every heating product, it may cause low temperature burn if used wrongly.
- Always monitor the heat level and remove product immediately if you experience pain, extreme redness on skin or blisters.
- Do not use on people unable to follow all use instructions or remove the product, including infants, young children and some elderly
- Ask doctor before use if you are pregnant, have diabetes, poor blood circulation, rheumatoid arthritis or heart disease
- For External Use Only
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Please refer to more product safety information on the back packaging of the product.
Dysmenorrhea, menstrual cramps
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.